Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is often referred to as one of nature’s green superfoods. On a weight for weight basis it is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more, in a form that is highly bio-available and which is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Chlorella is excellent for cleansing and detoxifying the body and an exceptional choice for maintaining general wellbeing and healthy vibrancy.
100% pure, premium quality Chlorella. Grown outdoors and gently processed by cracking the cell walls for superior digestability and absorption. No filler or additives used in this product. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Facts about Chlorella
• One of nature’s perfect wholefood supplements containing complete protein (58%), all the B group vitamins (incl. B12), vitamins C and E as well as most major and many rare trace minerals. It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
• Packed with readily bio-available chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which greatly assists with cellular metabolism and general detoxification.
• Contains over 20% Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) which has been shown to support normal cell growth and the immune system.
• A perfect source of nucleic acids (found in RNA and DNA) which assist in cellular renewal, growth and repair.
• Chlorella is an alkaline food which not only counters the over-acidity of many processed foods, but also helps raise our bodily pH levels towards the alkaline side of the scale, thereby greatly assisting metabolic function.
• Abundant phytonutrients and anti-oxidants that can help protect against free radicals and a large number of environmental and dietary pollutants.
• Excellent source of bio-available, blood building iron.
• Chlorella is one of the most scientifically researched foods in history.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 2 portions per day for first week or two. Caution: Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear. Maintenance: 6 portions per day. Optimum: 6 portions three times daily or 18 portions total per day. Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid (preferably pure water to assist the removal of toxins). You can take Chlorella with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Spirulina. EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”