Chocolate, spirulina & tahini truffles
Ingredients (makes 25-30 truffles):
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup (75 gr.) raw almonds
- 1/4 cup (75 gr.) honey
- 1/4 cup (50 gr.) regular raw tahini ( Well shaken)
- 100 gr. bittersweet chocolate melted in a bain-marie or microwave oven
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream, or coconut cream
- 2 heaping tsp. spirulina powder (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder, or ground and sifted organic cocoa beans
Pulverize the almonds in the small bowl of a food processor, and transfer them to the bowl with the crumbs and puffed quinoa. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix, and chill for 30 minutes. Form small balls and coat them with cocoa powder. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Detox done right
Why detoxify? When things are going well, your body freely eliminates harmful invaders. However, it can only hand...
DETOXING WITH CHLORELLA
Chlorella’s high level of chlorophyll makes it the perfect natural supplement to assist in detoxifying the body o...
APN - ANTI-AGEING SECRETS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
What is ageing? Can anything slow it down? Ageing is basically defined as a cells gradual decline in function and nu...