Chocolate, spirulina & tahini truffles
Ingredients (makes 25-30 truffles):
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup (75 gr.) raw almonds
- 1/4 cup (75 gr.) honey
- 1/4 cup (50 gr.) regular raw tahini ( Well shaken)
- 100 gr. bittersweet chocolate melted in a bain-marie or microwave oven
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream, or coconut cream
- 2 heaping tsp. spirulina powder (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder, or ground and sifted organic cocoa beans
Pulverize the almonds in the small bowl of a food processor, and transfer them to the bowl with the crumbs and puffed quinoa. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix, and chill for 30 minutes. Form small balls and coat them with cocoa powder. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
ORGANIC, FINALLY PROVEN TO BE BETTER
The debate over whether organic food or conventional food is better for you is finally over. Researchers from England...
SPIRULINA: AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN
Spirulina: a Vegetarian Source of Protein Did you know that spirulina is an excellent vegetarian source of protein. T...
SPRING DETOXING WITH CHLORELLA
Spring Detox with Chlorella Spring is one of the best times of the year to do a detox and clean out your body. One...