We have teamed up with gorgeous blogger ANGIE COONEY to deliver to you an extra special recipe using our very own Wheat Grass Powder.
If you want to find out more about Angie and what she thinks of our Wheat Grass products then click here to read on her blog.
Healing berry, banana and wheatgrass smoothie bowl
- Handful of baby spinach or kale
- 3 fresh bananas
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup (or a bit more) of frozen mixed berries
- 2 tsp of wheatgrass or super greens powder
- 1/3 cup water or your choice of liquid
- In a blender add in baby spinach or kale and add a dash of water.
- Blend the greens until it turns into a green liquid
- Add in all of the other ingredients and blend until smooth and thick. You might need to gradually add a bit more water as you go. You do not want the smoothie bowl to be like a smoothie – as it needs to be thicker.
- Pour smoothie bowl into a bowl and top with toppings of choice & enjoy!
THE NEW GLUTEN PROBLEM
It seems one of the trendiest complaints to have these days is a wheat or gluten intolerance. Super markets are over...
FIVE TIPS TO NOURISH YOUR GUT BRAIN
The bacteria present in your gut not only affect how you digest and absorb nutrients in the food you eat, they also p...
ORGANIC, FINALLY PROVEN TO BE BETTER
The debate over whether organic food or conventional food is better for you is finally over. Researchers from England...