Zucchini Chips make for a healthy snack alternative and are super easy to prepare!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 120C
- Line oven tray with baking paper
- Slice zucchini into thin slices then dry with paper towels
- In a small bowl mix paprika, oil, salt & pepper.
- Lightly brush the zucchini pieces with the paprika mix - try not to drench the zucchini otherwise they won't crisp, I made that mistake the first time I made these.
- Arrange slice on baking tray.
- Sprinkle a little extra paprika and bake for 45mins.
- When done turn off the oven and leave in there to "crisp" for about an hour.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Valeria Ramirez – Holistic Health Coach
Valeria Ramirez is a Personal Trainer and Certified Holistic Health Coach. Valeria has studied at the Australian Institute of Fitness, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and is currently studying to complete her Bachelor of Health Science degree(Nutritional Medicine). It is Valeria’s mission to inspire others to find health, balance, and most importantly be able to wake up every morning and love the person they see in the mirror, with her focus on fitness and holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Valeria works with her clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.http://www.thewellnest.com.au
Spring time, detox time We are about to be in the midst of delicious spring, and it’s one of the best times of year...
THE IMPORTANCE OF BREATHING
The Dangers of Shallow Breathing Breathing is literally one of the only things we don’t have to think about, it jus...
DETOXING WITH CHLORELLA
Chlorella’s high level of chlorophyll makes it the perfect natural supplement to assist in detoxifying the body o...