Dr Oz’s Super Green Avocado Guacamole
- 2 avocados , pitted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic , roughly chopped
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno , sliced
- 1 cup cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 3 tablespoons spirulina powder
- 1 seeded and chopped tomato or 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put all ingredients, except for tomatoes, into a blender and mix until combined. Stir in tomatoes and season to taste.
APN - THE MEDICINE OF THE BEES
Throughout history honey and bee products have been used as a medicine, many of which are now being investigated by s...
THE NEW GLUTEN PROBLEM
It seems one of the trendiest complaints to have these days is a wheat or gluten intolerance. Super markets are over...
FIVE TIPS TO NOURISH YOUR GUT BRAIN
The bacteria present in your gut not only affect how you digest and absorb nutrients in the food you eat, they also p...