Dr Oz’s Super Green Avocado Guacamole
- 2 avocados , pitted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic , roughly chopped
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno , sliced
- 1 cup cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 3 tablespoons spirulina powder
- 1 seeded and chopped tomato or 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put all ingredients, except for tomatoes, into a blender and mix until combined. Stir in tomatoes and season to taste.
2015 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
With the troubles of 2014 behind us, let’s welcome in 2015 with some fresh and inspiring New Years resolutions ideas ...
APN - THE MEDICINE OF THE BEES
Throughout history honey and bee products have been used as a medicine, many of which are now being investigated by s...
THE NEW GLUTEN PROBLEM
It seems one of the trendiest complaints to have these days is a wheat or gluten intolerance. Super markets are over...