Green Detox Smoothie
Skin tip: Everyday toners are full of chemicals, perfumes and alcohol which irritate the skin and upset the skins natural oil production. I use apple cider vinegar to cleanse, nourish and tone my skin which leaves my skin refreshed, glowing, tightened and my pores refined. I like to use Bragg's raw apple cider vinegar.
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 3 stalks of celery (include leafy green top)
- 3 stalks of kale
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 dessert spoon of Synergy Natural Super Greens
- 1 dessert spoon of Synergy Natural Spirulina
- Place your chopped up kiwi fruit, chopped cucumber and chopped celery into your Vitamix or Blender.
- Add in your synergy natural spirulina & supergreens.
- Add in your leafy greens and parsley together with 500ml of filtered water.
- cover and blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve over crushed ice, a stalk of crunchy celery and glow.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dayne Crocker - Nutritionist
Nutritionist Dayne specialises in examining your daily diet and lifestyle to establish any dietary deficiencies that may be impacting on your health. In his consultations he’ll shine a light on your bodily systems in review to get a clear indication of how your diet may be affecting your body’s functions.
His positive out look and zest for life are infectious. Dayne is regularly featured on TV and in magazines. Dayne’s passion is to empower all with the skills & knowledge to live a wholefood lifestyle full of abundance, education is power & his motto is simple, “Eat well, Feel well, Live well”.
2015 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
With the troubles of 2014 behind us, let’s welcome in 2015 with some fresh and inspiring New Years resolutions ideas ...
APN - THE MEDICINE OF THE BEES
Throughout history honey and bee products have been used as a medicine, many of which are now being investigated by s...
THE NEW GLUTEN PROBLEM
It seems one of the trendiest complaints to have these days is a wheat or gluten intolerance. Super markets are over...