What are we looking for?
We are looking for some amazing people to come and join our Synergy Natural team! These people will be part of our hand-picked team in charge of helping us with; recipe ideas of how to use the products in everyday life, keeping up with trending news stories and informing the Synergy Natural database of any new health stories, sampling new products and giving us honest feedback and most of all, be brand advocates for Synergy Natural!
We are not just looking for people with lots of followers. We want passionate, motivational, inspiring people who truly love the brand.
What do you get out of it?
- Initial 20% discount on all purchases for yourself.
- Potential of commission of any other orders you generate once the scheme matures.
- The change to progress to become a paid Synergy Natural Ambassador.
- You will receive exclusive ambassador products, releases, promotions and more emailed to you directly.
- Send us at least 1 high quality piece of content every month talking about Synergy Natural products with high quality images (we will discuss topic ahead of time).
- Be passionate about our products and be motivating to others and encouraging in all communications, we believe in building everyone up.
- Share encouragement and support to other ambassadors who we will help you connect with.
- Give feedback on your items so we may make constant improvements.
- Support the brand in all communications and post your own images and posts at least twice a month on one or more social channels.
How to get started
Still interested? All you need to do is email Ghalia on firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog (if you have one), social channel links and we will tell you the next steps!
DETOXING WITH CHLORELLA
Chlorella’s high level of chlorophyll makes it the perfect natural supplement to assist in detoxifying the body o...
SUPER GREEN FOODS
Super Greens for Health: Choose Your Favourite Spirulina is a type of algae that grows on the oceans surface. It...
APN - ANTI-AGEING SECRETS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
What is ageing? Can anything slow it down? Ageing is basically defined as a cells gradual decline in function and nu...