Rich in billions of beneficial micro flora, prebiotics, minerals, digestive enzymes and essential nutrients that will feed your vital force & provide your digestive system with all the key nutrients needed for a strong immune system and optimal nutrient absorption. No need to buy probiotics as these jars of goodness give you all the living mungbeans needed for optimal health, naturally through wholefoods.
Ingredients: (Makes up to 5 250g Jars)
- 1/2 purple cabbage
- 1 large beetroot
- 1 large orange carrot
- 1 large purple carrot
- 1 large`red onion
- 1 dessert spoon synergy super greens
- 1 tablespoon turmeric mixed spices (curry)
- 1 tablespoon pink Himalayan rock salt
- Finely Chop all of your Purple Cabbage and place in a large mixing bowl. Add in half of your pink Himalayan rock salt and press with your mallet until all mixed through.
- grate your root vegetables & red onion. Add into the mix with the remaining PINK Himalayan rock and & press with your mallet until mixed through.
- Add in all your dry ingredients & stir through until mixed thoroughly.
- Spoon contents into your jars & compress with your mallet or spoon.
- sit in your cupboard for 5 days and refrigerate after opening.
Contents will last for up to 7 days in the fridge.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dayne Crocker - Nutritionist
Nutritionist Dayne specialises in examining your daily diet and lifestyle to establish any dietary deficiencies that may be impacting on your health. In his consultations he’ll shine a light on your bodily systems in review to get a clear indication of how your diet may be affecting your body’s functions.
His positive out look and zest for life are infectious. Dayne is regularly featured on TV and in magazines. Dayne’s passion is to empower all with the skills & knowledge to live a wholefood lifestyle full of abundance, education is power & his motto is simple, “Eat well, Feel well, Live well”.
THE NEW GLUTEN PROBLEM
It seems one of the trendiest complaints to have these days is a wheat or gluten intolerance. Super markets are over...
FIVE TIPS TO NOURISH YOUR GUT BRAIN
The bacteria present in your gut not only affect how you digest and absorb nutrients in the food you eat, they also p...
ORGANIC, FINALLY PROVEN TO BE BETTER
The debate over whether organic food or conventional food is better for you is finally over. Researchers from England...